applications via E-Mail deadline: July, 15th July 2018
In autumn 2018 the very first residency will take place dedicated to the theme “Gender Design”. After the residence, an exhibition on Gender Design, scheduled for early 2019, will refer to the residencies’ results and aims for open up the discussion to the public.
What is offered to the selected resident?
The scholar will be selected by a jury to receive a residence-scholarship for a three month period by the HfG-Archiv Ulm, containing the following benefits:
- monthly expense allowance of 1.200 €
- production and material budget (to be issued)
- compensation for travel expenses (arrival / departure from/to Ulm), train ticket or (in case of a journey distance more than 6 hours) flight ticket, both 2nd / economy class
- working space in the archive, where needed: research assistance, technical and logistical support, access to workshops
- free accommodation in one of the former teacher’s houses at the campus, courtesy of Stiftung Hochschule für Gestaltung HfG Ulm
- support in public relations and contacts with local partners, opportunities for presentation and talks
- involvement and public presentation of the residencies results in the exhibition on Gender Design in early 2019